Hello from your CSM!
Your portal success is important to me and I want to ensure you are aware of all the exciting things that are happening at Passageways. Many of you have already asked how PowWOW 2019 was and I wanted to share a few highlights, stories, and some NEW announcements.
Attendees mix: 99 registrants
- 36 bank registrants
- 52 credit union registrants
- 9 non-financial registrants
- 32 first year attendees - WOO
- We had two charities supported at PowWOW this year. Big Brothers and Big Sisters, and StartedUP. Both are organizations revolving around giving an opportunity to undeserved youth and giving them a chance. These are amazing organizations and need volunteers and support. Your dollars and time would go a long way.
- This was the first year for the PowWOW Passport. It was a punch card that drove attendees to do 9 different activities at the conference. We had 42 completed passports turned in and gave away TWO Pairs of Apple AirPods!
- 11 Bestie presentations across three categories! (Want to see the winners? Keep reading!)
- This is the first year a non-FI won a Bestie. Tom Pellitieri from Century Equipment.
(It may come as a surprise, but Santa is now a Bestie winner.)
Quotable Quotes from PowWow 2019
- “Onsemble helps us share "Positive Propaganda" “
- "Onsemble is the one-stop shop"
- "Our employees use OnSemble way more than we thought they did"
- "OnSemble has reduced ALL-Company emails by 90%"
- "I could hug you" - said by a customer when seeing the new page designer that Neo was demoing
- “We are way underutilizing the resources from Passageways!”
- “I am so excited to take this back to my team.”
New Offerings for 2020
Many of you have already heard, but I wanted to make it official. We are going to be sun setting the name PowWOW for our annual OnSemble user conference. For the past 16 years PowWOW has been the place to gather our customers to celebrate their successes and to share our vision for the future of the company. As Passageways continues to grow as a global company we wanted to better reflect our inclusive brand. We wanted to create a name that would better capture the heart, soul, and purpose of the OnSemble product. We picked a name that will take us into the future and truly calls out what we are all about. So I give you a sneak peek.
We introduced OnSemble Engage at PowWow but let’s get scheduled for a brief chat so we can get this incorporated in your organization right away. We want you to have the following:
- Quarterly Engagement Webinar
- Exclusive access to quarterly webinar series for your entire organization (live and recording)
- Thought-leadership topics centered on increasing engagement
- Quarterly Engagement Initiative
- Quarterly deliverables based on annual initiatives
- Examples may include: Usage data analysis, development of engagement scorecard, creation of employee survey, etc.
- Event Ticket
- Allocation to be made as part of annual renewal for the following renewal term
- Can be used for Pathfinder onsite, conference, or both!
Our 2019 Winners Are:
Best Relaunch – Georgia’s Own – “The Hub”
Best Innovation – Wauna Credit Union – “The Swag Store”
Best Implementation – Century Equipment “CLEO”
Please let me know how things are going and how I can be of assistance to you and your team. I look forward to hearing from you!
Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.