Is there a way to batch upload files into the document management area?
I have a massive and quite daunting number of procedures and other documentation that I need to add to the site. I’ve been adding each document individually, and at this rate, I should be done by about 2035. Any suggestions you might have would be most welcome.
Oh goodness - YES!!
(See - this is why you should ALWAYS ask your CSM! Let us help you!
- From the Start - Let's Assume you have a New Folder: Type a Name in there that you like.
- Then, once your folder is created, click Upload Document (in the top left)
- I'm going to add BUNCH of stuff from a folder on my Desktop called "Old Word Doc Notes"
- But maybe I don't want EVERYTHING in that folder. So I'll hold down CTRL on my keyboard and click the ones I want to upload. Like these seven....
- When I press OK, the Portal now says "Seven Files" - pretty neat!
- And BOOM - there they are!
I really do hope this helps!
Cheers to the Wauna Team, Michael and Dave, for letting us know they needed a little assistance!
Please sign in to leave a comment.