1. Find the workgroup ID for where the calendar island resides.
This can be done from the portal front end of from the database.
Portal (2 ways):
a. Go to the workgroup properties
- Select 'Properties' from the right-click dropdown list for the workgroup
- Portal Tools > Manage Workgroups > Workgroup Manager >Click the workgroup name link or select 'Properties' from the dropdown list
b. Find the workgroupID in the URL
Production_Portal_PortalFx.dbo.PwWorkgroups > Find the workgroupID field for the specific workgroup by looking at the WorkGroupName column or querying the table.
2. Take a backup of the Framework database. Typical naming convention - Production_Portal_PortalFx
3. Insert the workgroupID found in step 1 to the script below where 'insertworkgroupidhere' is entered.
4. Run the script on the Production_Portal_PortalFx database.
declare @WorkgroupGUID as varchar(200)
declare @WorkgroupName as varchar(250)
set @WorkgroupGUID = 'insertworkgroupidhere'
Select @WorkgroupName = PWWorkgroups.WorkGroupName from PWWorkGroups where pwworkgroups.workgroupID = @WorkgroupGUID
Insert into ResourceSubscriptions
(UserID, IsResourceDeleted, ResourceType, ResourceID, Name, SupportsOnCreate, OnCreate, OnCreateData, SupportsOnDelete, OnDelete, OnDeleteData, SupportsOnChange, OnChange, OnChangeData, LastAlertSentDateTime, NumOfDaysInterval)
SELECT PWUser.UserId as UserID
,'0' as IsResourceDeleted
,'Passageways.Modules.Calendar.GroupCalendar' as ResourceType
,@WorkGroupGUID as ResourceID
,@workgroupName as Name
,'True' as SupportsOnCreate
,'1' as OnCreate
,Null as OnCreateData
,'True' as SupportsOnDelete
,'1' as OnDelete
,Null as OnDeleteData
,'1' as SupportsOnChange
,'1' as OnChange
,Null as OnChangeData
,Null as LastAlertSentDateTime
,'-1' as NumOfDaysInterval
FROM PWUser where activated = 1 and PWUser.userid not in (Select Userid from ResourceSubscriptions where ResourceID = @WorkgroupGUID)
5. Recycle the portal's application pool on the web server.