The Announcements 7.5.0 release is meant to give greater flexibility in how you present your announcements to the workgroup.
Announcement Feed Island - If you have seen the News Feed, or have had a Custom Landing Page, then you already know what this island is going to look like. If you haven't, here's what it looks like as an example:
- Basic look for Announcements, including just Date and Subject.
- Clicking on the Announcement still takes you to the announcement page.
- Island Actions let you customize the page including:
- Color and text of header
- Whether the full announcement text shows on the island
- Color of the divider
- How many items appear on the island.
- Guide accessible at How to use the new Announcement Feed island – OnSemble Support Center (passageways.com)