OnSemble 7.1.1 Release Notes
7.1.1 Bug Fixes
- Fixed issue where iView was not properly displaying set heights
- Navigating to Conversations will no longer change the style of text in the toolbar.
- Fixed an issue where making a layout public that is not in cache causes a server error.
- Fixed an issue where Carousel Images were not displaying correctly after updating to 7.1.0
- Fixed an issue where Network Document Search was Slow an sometimes times out.
- Using DisablePortalShell=true no longer results in a server error
- Fixed an issue where a user's page subscriptions stay after the page is moved to a workgroup that the user does not have access to.
- Fixed an issue where the Vertical Navigation Menu was displayed behind the dropdown menus used in portal toolbars
- Fixed an issue where document permissions would allow users to access a folder that only one user should have access to
- Sending mass emails from the HQ page (and Workgroup Essentials) will no longer fail if there is an attachment
- OnSemble Theme has been updated to use styles from HoverTitles