The portal uses LatoWeb as a default font in many areas. As of 7.4.5, YOU can now choose to use LatoWeb for consistency anywhere you could normally choose a font (PTE, Buttons, and more).
7.4.5 Bug Fixes
- Document Repository: Missing Columns - A Chrome update caused some of the columns in document history to be missing. This is now fixed.
- Dropdown Toolbar: Wrong colors - Some toolbars displayed the wrong color in certain portal areas. This has been fixed. (A 'layering issue' regarding toolbars will be fixed in 7.4.6)
- List Island: Duplicate Documents - If you were adding documents via a folder, collapsed the folder and returned, the documents would all appear again. This no longer happens.
- Portal Framework: Choosing Lato Web - Lato Web is our "default" font, used in a variety of places. Now, you can choose to use Lato in your PTE, Buttons, and anywhere you can pick a font from a drop down!
- Portal Framework: URL Pages and Deletion - For some reason, URL pages (or workgroups containing URL pages) could not be deleted. Now, you can.
- Portal Framework: Portal Latency/Conversations - As part of our ongoing work to improve portal slowness, we found an issue involving how Conversations interacted with non-portal-administrators. This has been improved.
- User Birthday Island: Missing Users - Users who had a birthday on the 29th of any month were hidden from the 'current month' view. They now appear properly.
- Workgroup Essentials: Alerts and Emails - When sending an Alert or Email via Workgroup Essentials, the 'To' field was not populating. Now it will.