How to use google fonts in a toolbar:
- Navigate to fonts.google.com.
- In the search bar, search for the desired font name.
- Click the font name to view a complete list of styles available to import.
- Click + Select this style next to each style you want to import from this font.
- In the right panel, select the Embed tab, then select @import.
- Copy the @import script provided by Google, without the <style> tag. You'll add this script to the top of your stylesheet in your toolbar file.
- Download your toolbar (see this article) https://support.passageways.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005950183-OS-EDU-How-To-Adjust-the-Dropdown-Toolbars-Framework-6-1-7-0-and-higher-
- Once you have the Toolbar downloaded, in the .ascx file, add the above copied @import code at the very top just below the <style> tag
- After that, go back to google fonts and copy the font-family class below the original @import code.
- Then scroll down and place this font family where it needs to go.
Usually you can replace an existing "font-family" with this new font, but if you are unsure please refer to this article.