If you are getting a browser login popup, this is caused by the browser having difficulty authenticating with IIS. Two things can cause this.
- Check that your DNS entry matches the binding and web.config
- Check the bindings setting in IIS on the webserver.
- Open your web.config. It is usually in :\inetpub\wwwroot\Production Portal
- Check the line with applicationRoot in it.
- If you are using Group Policy to control your trusted sites. Make sure the portal site has been added.
- Set custom level to automatic login with current user