Users on 7.3 or higher are reporting a rare instance where the Anniversary island cannot be "rotated through" or where they are receiving a "string was not recognized as a valid date/time" yellow page error on pages that have the Anniversary Island on it.
The issue is caused by having a User with a work anniversary on Leap Year, or Feb 29.
The portal is "looking for" a 2/29/2021 date, and 2/29/2021 is not a date that exists. The good news is, we know what the issue is, how to work around it for now, and have escalated this bug. I expect a fix very soon.
In the meantime, you can do one of three things.
1: Change the visibility of THAT employee's hire date (Portal Tools -> Manage User -> User Manager) to be "Me Only" until we get this fixed.
2: Change the employee's hire date until we get this fixed.
3: Remove the island for now, until we get this fixed.
If you are unable to get into the portal due to your home page being the page with the Anniversary Island on it, you can do the following:
1. Go to the following URL: [Your website URL]/Documents/DocumentExplorer.aspx
2. Navigate to an Employee Directory Page. If you do not have a page with Employee Directory on it, we can create a new page somewhere and add an Employee Directory island to it.
3. Make sure the Employee Directory island is showing First Name, Last Name, Hire Date
4. Sort by Hire Date and locate all users with Hire Date of 2/29/xxxx
5. Go to Portal Tools -> Manage User -> User Manager
6. Go to each of those user's profiles.
7. In their profile, set the accessibility of the Hire Date field to Me Only.
8. After all of that is done, the error should no longer happen and the Anniversary islands will function.