This amazing time-saver trick comes from Sr. CSM Rachelle Orozco. Give it a try and tell us what you think!
1. Create your email template in Outlook. Don't send it out to anyone.
2. Click File>Save As
3. Save this email in a new folder on your Desktop. (I named mine Email Templates.)
4. Give your template a name that makes sense.
5. Visit the Portal Document Repository.
6. Create or choose a folder to upload to, and upload the template.
7. You can go to Properties and use the URL to link on any page. (with correct permissions, of course – see more on document permissions here)
8. When you are ready to use, open the template from portal documents or wherever you linked to it.
(If it downloads, you can click to set it to always open files of this type.)
9. Add recipients, make changes as needed.
10. SEND 😊