There are several ways you can feature your users, their photos, and their profile information in OnSemble. This article covers the most popular ones, including the NEW List Island options as of 7.4.
User Profile Island:
Large horizontally orientated static "card."
- Shows only the three profile fields, plus a photo, as seen above (plus EIM, if you have that add on)
List Island, showing profiles:
Small thumbnail photo with hyperlink to full profile. The normal default is shown above. Two more examples are below.
- Great for long lists of teams
- Can be customized to show any fields you like. This can be set to have them all the same by default, or you can change them individually. The field order can be rearranged.
- You can also choose the font color, type, and size for the User Name.
Pro Tip! If you don't mind putting in a little more effort, you can really use the List Island to make this look nice. You wouldn't be able to do the "long list" as seen above, but it's so flexible!!
In this example, I used a PTE island to display a photo of the User. I set that above a List Island.
I "unchecked" the box on the List Island to show "list item icons." This removed the small thumbnail photo.
Then I set up the List Island to display the User Information the way I wanted! Nice!
Carousel Island, showing profiles
Large vertically oriented card, that can rotate through several team members.
- Can choose any available profile field to display, but cannot change the order.
- Can left, center, or right justify the content
- Pro Tip: if you don't want to have the content rotate, set the "timer" for 1000 seconds or similar