Big changes are on the horizon to improve the OnSemble Support Experience. In addition to an overhauled and improved Support Center experience, we will be implementing some changes in how you interact with the support team.
Why its changing:
We want you to be able to get the information you need, faster and easier, and that means improving your Support Center experience. For us to do that, we need to guide all customers to the Support Center to make sure that they are getting the information they need as easily as possible.
What is changing:
- The OnSemble Support Center will be getting a face lift! Our goal is to make it easier and faster to access information you need.
- New and improved search feature in our support center to help with self-service and rapid issue resolution.
- Our agent support hours will be changing to 8-5ET to have more availability to customers during peak support hours.
- Tickets must be submitted through the support center
- We will no longer be accepting phone calls to open tickets. We want to be able to provide you with the fastest support possible, and that means helping you get the articles and assistance you need more quickly. Our agents will still schedule calls with you when necessary, but will ask that you submit your case here, through the Support Center first.
Another great resource for you to use is Spark, the OnSemble Customer Community. In Spark you can ask your peers questions about how they use OnSemble. If you haven’t already, sign up here.
What can I, as a customer, expect?:
Q: Does that mean your agents won't talk to us anymore?
A: No. We simply ask that you submit your case through the support center, and take a look at the articles that will be suggested to you automatically.
Q: Why the big change?
A: We want our agents to be able to focus on providing faster, and improved support assistance on issues where an article wont suffice. By helping guide all customers to the knowledgebase, and providing them with quick answers more easily, our team will be able to focus their time on helping with the bigger issues you need them for more rapidly.
Q: When will all this be happening?
A: We will be rolling out the first phase of these changes starting in January of 2021. This will include discontinuing phone coverage, and an improved Support Center Experience.
Another great resource for you to use is Spark, the OnSemble Customer Community. In Spark you can ask your peers questions about how they use OnSemble.
If you haven’t already joined us in the Spark Community, you can sign up here.