Hello and good afternoon!
Many of you were excited (as are we!) to see some pretty amazing things coming for OnSemble 7.2 at our Connect conference. We also let you know we were hoping to release General Availability soon after Connect.
Here’s the news:
• There is an issue in carousel image resizing that was NOT discovered until this week. We are working hard to get it fixed as soon as possible.
• If you don’t use carousels, or are willing to remove them from your pages, then you can have the 7.2.3 update NOW!
- Passageways Tech Support can schedule you, or if you are comfortable performing updates yourself, we just need to know you WANT to, so we can clear your through the system. Contact your CSM!
- New look and feel for Documents
- New look and feel for My Alerts
- Total overhaul of Announcements
- …and more!
• If you do use lots of carousels, we must insist that you wait to update until we can resolve this issue.