This release contains features and bug fixes specific to the Learning Management Application. Please reach out to your Customer Success Manager if you have any questions!
Important Note: Portal Framework 7.2.2. is a requirement for this update.
- Added: Completion dates to Instructor Reports
- Added: Due dates on the alerts for course registrations
- Added: Alerts sent to to course instructor when a course has been completed.
- Added: LMS Registered courses can be sorted by due date
- Fixed - Course Category List: LMS Program Course Category List now has a working scroll bar.
- Fixed - Course Creation: Using an apostrophe no longer throws an error.
- Fixed - New Certificate Button: New Certificate Button no longer exists when it should not.
- Fixed - Pre-Requisites: Pre-requisite function now works as expected
- Fixed - SCORM Courses: Importing a SCORM course that has an assets folder with both a toc and a TOC_icons folder, no longer throws an error.
- Fixed - Session Deletion: Users can now delete a session if only deactivated users are signed up for it.