Goal: The primary goal of this release is to fix calendar issues that are impacting customers and custom software projects.
Note: Your portal must be on Version 7.1.0 or higher to update to this Calendar Version!
7.1.1 New Features -
- Added: An alert is sent when users remove their sign up from the event
- Corrected: Calendar event triggers properly when a user is added to the waiting list
- Corrected: Calendar event triggers properly to send all recurring event details when users are added or removed from the waiting list
7.1.1 Bug Fixes -
- Fixed: Users without permissions were able to change signed up users unexpectedly
- Fixed: Commas in the calendar event name were causing ICS files to not download (Note: This bug also exists in Reservations and will have to be fixed separately.)
- Fixed: Deleting the first recurring occurrence was preventing a new event from being added at the same time. (Note: A similar bug also exists in Reservations and will have to be fixed separately.)
- Fixed: Waitlist was sorting in a random order instead of by the timestamp of when a user was added
- Fixed: Calendar sign-up was still available after the date of the event had passed
- Fixed: Removing an Event Manager from Workgroup Members no longer leaves behind their Event Manager Permissions