If a user of OnSemble Cloud receives an email stating their password has been changed for their OnSemble Cloud account, and they did not request or initiate the change, their account may have been compromised. Below are the steps we recommend to correct this issue.
Steps to recover a compromised account:
- Your first step should be to notify your Organization Admins for OnSemble Cloud
- Next, you should change your email password
- If your email account is through your organization, please contact your IT or Email security team.
- To reset your OnSemble Cloud Account password.
- Click on Forgot Password?
- This will send an email to your account to reset your password