- If you see the following error in the log
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
<![CDATA[System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Passageways.Portal.Helpers.ChangeType(Object value, Type conversionType)
at Passageways.Portal.CoreDatabase.PWPageIsland.Settings_SettingChanged(Object sender, PropertyChangedEventArgs e)
- Find out what Page the user was accessing. If it was a "Submit Help Desk Request Island" do the following.
- Go to “configure this island”
- Take a screenshot of the settings.
- Remove the island from the page.
- Put the Submit help desk Request island back on the page.
- Go to “configure this island” and apply the same setting that were in the screenshot.
The Error should now stop happening in the log.