- Fixed issue that would cause errors to be thrown when users were being deleted in user manager.
- Fixed issue which caused the portal to not disable or delete users who had been disabled or deleted in Active Directory when these options were selected.
- Fixed Issue which was causing pages to no longer show up in search results.
- Fixed issue with Tabbed islands writing error messages in log file repeatedly
Improvements To Caching:
- Fixed issue with browsers caching permissions on documents
- Various caching fixes to help improve performance including:
- Portal Layouts
- Assistant Managers
- Page Templates used on Layout Pages
- Request Caching for Database Docs and Folders
- Portal Permission Manager
- Update Default Caching Strategy
Improvements to Portal Performance
- Fixed issue with Telerik editor which was causing CPU spikes and performance issues
- Changed the way page thumbnails are generated and displayed in search to be created once per day rather than every time a user visits a page to improve performance.
- Various performance improvements to search.
- Fixed issue revolving around lobby and performance.