This update requires Portal Framework 6.3 AND the installation of the .NET 4.7.2 update on the portal application server.
In this update:
- Reservations 6.3.1 is compatible with Portal Framework 6.3
- Portal Administrators will now have the ability to Set a Home Time Zone so that ICS downloads will reflect the local timezone instead of the server timezone. This feature will primarily impact our Rackspace customers who are not in the Central Timezone.
- For Rackspace Customers: The Host Administrator Role, Administrator, will now have the ability to edit and/or delete reservations made by others.
- Reservations can now be edited when overlapping is turned off
- Reservations can now be created to recur on the last day of the month.