This update requires Portal Framework 6.3 AND the installation of the .NET 4.7.2 update on the portal application server.
- In this update:
- Calendar 6.3.1 is compatible with Portal Framework 6.3
Portal Administrators will now have the ability to Set a Home Time Zone so that ICS downloads will reflect the local timezone instead of the server timezone. This feature will primarily impact our Rackspace customers who are not in the Central Timezone.
- Calendar will now show All Day Events in Day View for mutli-day events
- When deleting an event type, all associated events will be deleted instead of being reassigned to a random event type.
- Recurring Daily Calendar events will no longer show across two days
- The Calendar Island will display the entire island without scrollbars when the island is set to fit content height
- A calendar event set to span multiple months will now show on all months
- A calendar event set to recur yearly will now show on all years
- Deactivated are no longer counted in the total sign up count