Requires Portal Framework 6.2.0
We highly recommend that you contact Passageways Technical Support for assistance in installing Management Blogs 6.2 from Expressway if Blogs are currently in use within your portal.
- Management Blog Focused will no longer have scroll bars when the island small.
- Users will now see a visual indicator to differentiate Questions with Answers from Questions without answers.
- When the portal is configured to pull user names from Active Directory, names will now display correctly on Management Blogs Questions.
- Authors and Subscribers sections now correctly show the cropped user pictures instead of the uncropped user picture.
- On the Management Blogs Island, the buttons used to navigation to Older and Newer posts have been reversed since the island is now sorted with the newest posts listed first.
- Comments can now be added successfully when a page contains more than one Blog Islands.
- Blog Permissions are now correctly enforced on the Focused Blogs Island. Users who do not have access will see a warning message and will not see the blog post.
- Subscriptions added by Role, can now be successfully removed. Users who are members of this role will no longer receive notifications.