Before Proceeding to Upgrade with Expressway
1. Run all Windows Updates and make sure the server has been restarted.
2. Review Connect for SharePoint 6.2.0 Release Information for enhancements and bug fixes.
Applying Updates Using Expressway
1. Log on to the application server using the Portal's identity account (regular domain user, local admin on the server) or another server administrator account.
2. Launch Expressway by selecting the desktop icon. If you do not see an Expressway icon, please follow the steps below to install.
Log into the Expressway Installer Website from the server. Make sure Microsoft Internet Explorer's Enhanced Security Configuration is not enabled.
Once logged in, click on the "Run Expressway" link and follow the prompts. If you are unsure of how to proceed, please review the Expressway Installation Guide, which can assist you in installing/updating your portal or contact Technical Support for assistance (email@example.com or 765-535-1880 opt.2).
3. You will be presented with a list of your portal(s) to select, as well as select individual modules for updates. Select the check box to the left of the portal you wish you install/update. If you click on the status "Ready to Install" or "Ready to Update" link, you can view the available updates.
4. After clicking next, your installation will verify the portal files and SQL tables. If your installation does not pass file or SQL validation, please contact Technical Support!
4a. Clicking next one additional time will begin the upgrade.
4b. Complete the wizard and your portal upgrade will be complete.
***If the update fails at any point and rolls back, please contact Technical Support by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 765-535-1880 option 1.