Passageways will deliver custom layouts in the form of zip files. These zip files are intended to be imported directly into the portal through the use of Layouts Manager.
1. Navigate to Portal Tools -> Manage Portal Framework -> Layouts Manager.
2. Click on the Import Layout button at the top of the content section.
3. Click on the Choose File button and navigate to the zip file that contains the layout to upload.
4. Check the box Overwrite if exists if the layout already exists in the portal.
5. Click OK to import the layout.
5a. If you get a red error message about the layout could not be deleted, follow steps 3-5 again. It should work the second time.
6. You can now go to Assign Layouts tab, underneath the red arrow in step 2, and find the layout in the dropdown to assign. We recommend assigning the layout to yourself first to make sure it works, then you can assign it to everyone afterward.