Release Date: August 31, 2018
Requires Portal Framework 6.1.1
We highly recommend that you contact Passageways Technical Support for assistance in installing Lobby Management 6.1 from Expressway if Lobby is currently in use within your portal.
- Lobby Management is now Expressway Enabled.
- The Intra Day Report now lets you select a date range. It will add all the data for the dates in the date range to provide a better overall view of the organization's daily traffic at different branches.
- You can now Manage Lobby Services if the portal does not have Products and Services installed. This is a separate island which is disabled by default, but can be enabled by request. The only visual difference between it and the regular Lobby Service Management island is the Product option has been removed.
- A Sample Lobby Banner has been included with installation.
- Sounds for Lobby have been changed to .mp3 files. If any existing sound files are uploaded, they should be changed to .mp3 files as well.
- Idling in Lobby will no longer change the tab title.
- Comments now export in all reports that display comments in the table.
- Various reports have corrected calculations for average values for wait time and serving time.
- Reports now have the same named fields between island view and CSV export view.
- Calculations for various time-related fields, such as average wait time, have been fixed to be more accurate.
- Lobby Management sounds should now work in all browsers.
- The Lobby Management widget will no longer change the title of the tab when it refreshes.
- Pressing Enter at various points in the portal will no longer cause a refresh and Lobby to go on idle.