Release Date: Soon™
We highly recommend that you contact Passageways Technical Support for assistance in installing Learning Management 6.1 from Expressway if LMS is currently in use within your portal.
- Resources for Courses can now contain URL links in addition to documents, for if you want to link to portal documents, pages, or external websites.
- The seven islands that contains reports have been removed from Learning Management. They still exist as Reports. Access to the Reports can be managed from Portal Tools -> Manage Portal Framework -> Module Report Security. They can also be linked as normal from other pages. The Installation Article has a script that can show you where all of these islands currently exist in the portal.
- A tooltip was added to the link under Archive to show what clicking it will do.
- The Withdraw button for withdrawing from a course has been upgraded from a red x to match the green Register button.
- Certificates are auto-installed for new installations.
- Improved information button popups.
- Resources will not longer throw a red error when a URL is included.
- The Test Report will correctly calculate the percentage answered for Multiple Choice and Matching test items.
- Miscellaneous issues relating to showing an LMS test after it has been completed.