Release Date: August 29, 2018
Requires Portal Framework 6.1.1
We highly recommend that you contact Passageways Technical Support for assistance in installing Learning Management 6.1 from Expressway if LMS is currently in use within your portal.
- Resources for Courses can now contain URL links in addition to documents, for if you want to link to portal documents, pages, or external websites.
- The seven islands that contains reports have been removed from Learning Management. They still exist as Reports. Access to the Reports can be managed from Portal Tools -> Manage Portal Framework -> Module Report Security. They can also be linked as normal from other pages. The Installation Article has a script that can show you where all of these islands currently exist in the portal. There is also a guide to show you what the portal will look like afterward.
- A tooltip was added to the link under Archive to show what clicking it will do.
- The Withdraw button for withdrawing from a course has been upgraded from a red x to match the green Register button.
- Certificates are auto-installed for new installations.
- Improved information button popups.
- Resources will no longer throw a red error when a URL is included.
- The Test Report will correctly calculate the percentage answered for Multiple Choice and Matching test items.
- Miscellaneous issues relating to showing an LMS test after it has been completed.