Release Date: August 31, 2018
Requires Portal Framework 6.1.1
We highly recommend that you contact Passageways Technical Support for assistance in installing Supply Order 6.1 from Expressway if Supply Order is currently in use within your portal.
- Supply Order is now installed through Expressway!
- Manage tab pages now have descriptions for all of the different items to manage to help guide new installations and experienced users.
- Arrows added to Manage tab to show hierarchy of products, types, and categories.
- Editing a Product is now in the same screen as Creating a Product.
- Copying a previous order will now not include items that had been deleted from the previous order.
- Putting Products on hold will add the existing inventory to the inventory audit trail instead of saying the count was 0.
- Baskets that are separated to send to multiple departments no longer count the value of the entire basket per department, but splits the value of the basket properly between departments.
- Fixed up tables to be more uniform throughout the island.
- You can now hit Enter when adding a new Unit, instead of being forced to click the Add Unit button.
- You can also now hit Enter when searching products and it will search the products instead of refreshing the page.
- When navigating through products and through My Favorites, the breadcrumb at the top of the island should correctly show where you are and will not throw errors when clicking on them.