Release Date: August 31, 2018
Requires Portal Framework 6.1.7
We highly recommend that you contact Passageways Technical Support for assistance in installing Employee Recognition 6.1 from Expressway if Employee Recognition is currently in use within your portal.
Brand New Features:
- Expressway Enabled
- This version of Employee Recognition is the first version to be installed through Expressway. If you have an existing installation of Employee Recognition, contact Tech Support so they can assist with migrating over any existing Employee Recognition information to the new Employee Recognition database.
- If you have a customized version of Employee Recognition, contact Expressway as we may not want to update your Employee Recognition through Expressway.
Important: If your User Recognition Island does not look similar to this image:
then, you have an older version of Employee Recognition that likely contains 4-5 islands. You will need to contact Passageways Technical Support if you wish to install and migrate your recognition to the new version.
- If you have a Custom Landing Page that shows Employee Recognitions on it, then you will need an update for that, also. Please contact Passageways Tech Support to proceed with getting that update completed.
- New Recognition View
- The Recognition View has received an overhaul. Here's a comparison:
- Old View:
- New View:
- Both Reports and Selecting Winners will now report whether a recognition is public or private.
- After running a report, you can now select recognitions to not be eligible for being a winner for sending or a winner for receiving or both. There will be a green checkbox underneath the two columns indicating that the recognition is eligible. Click one to change it to an orange dash. That recognition cannot be chosen for that type of win. By default, all recognitions start eligible for winning.
- Headers were added to columns that did not have headers. For example, on the Manage Recognitions page.
- Activate/Deactivate tooltips were clarified so the tooltip is the action that would be performed on the item, instead of the status of the item.
- .svg files should now be able to be used as Recognition images.
- Sorting on Message removed as HTML would cause issues with the sort order.
- Filter compacted to not take up as much space and word wrap wouldn't happen on the labels.
- The bottom border on the selected recognition should now appear.
- Labels added on the Send Recognition page for clarity.
- In Help and Properties, clicking Active should no longer cause that line to bug out. It should now properly deactivate or reactivate that tooltip.
- Help and Properties input boxes that have a length limit will stop taking characters above the length limit.
- Cleaned up descriptions of Help and Properties items.
- Recognitions will now appear in Activity Feed if the emails sent for Recognitions time out.
- RecognitionAdmins used to refer to RoleID and now refers to the Role Name.
- The checkbox for sending emails to winners now works correctly if it is unchecked.
- Green checkmarks in the report should now be correctly centered.