OnSemble 6.1 release no longer supports Live Editing with Microsoft Office 2007. Users utilizing Microsoft Office 2007, with Live Editing enabled, will not be able to access documents within the portal. It should also be noted that Microsoft no longer supports Office version 2007. Please reference this link for more information on Microsoft Office support.
Please note that this list is under construction and more items will be added. Please follow the article to receive updates.
1. Tabbed Island- tab names were not included in a page or workgroup template.
2. Deactivated users now get a friendly message when they hit the portal.
1. Dropdown positioning when opening and closing the navigation tree.
2. PageThumbnails.dbo getting too large in SQL.
3. Copy Shortcut on a page showed the application root twice.
4. Carousel islands linking to another page, the link was broken.
5. Profile fields can not be displayed when results are matched in search
6. Button Island with hover color on a copied page did not transfer to the copy.
7. Voice your concerns island was throwing an error when you did not manage voice your concerns first in the module tool.
8. Order of Pages were not the same in a template creation.
9. Button island content did not transfer on a page copy.
10. Toolbars were throwing errors in the log files after 6.1.3 update.
11. Removed workgroup filter from User Search as it was not needed.
12. Search results page did not populate position or extension if they were tied to an Active Directory field.
13. Employee Directory Island search/filter was giving an error page when there where fields used but no user had information in them.
14. SVG files slowing down the portal on launch.
15. Copy Shortcut on a page broke in the horizontal navigation.