Release Date: November 28, 2016
- There is now a Windows Login checkbox when logging in so the user does not have to enter their username or password.
- EIM Server Log report will retain filters after viewing a log event and closing out.
- Max connection issues should no longer be encountered.
- Closing EIM client without logging in no longer requires the task to be killed.
- Search results will no longer be skewed when the system policy 'Enterprise Instant Messenger is installed' is enabled.
- Multiple domains are supported again for EIM.
- The EIM History date picker calendar will work when located on a tabbed island when another island containing a date picker is also on the tabbed island.
- EIM History island will now allow for other pages to be visited.