Some times, an organization encounters an situation where they want to have just a form displayed on a page, with out the need to be linked to get to the form. The following steps will allow Portal Admins and Workgroup Managers to do just that.
- Go to your Form Libraries Island (or Module Tools>Form Builder>Manage Form Libraries)
- Find the form you want to and right click it
- Click on Properties
- Copy the Form URL
- Create the page you want the form to be on
- Add an iView island
- Click on the Actions Icon and select iView Settings
- Paste the URL in the "Web Url to Display"
- Set View Width to 100%
- Hit OK
Your page will now display the form. Adjust the size of the island to appropriately display the form.