Release Date: November 11, 2016
- Islands can be re-arranged if a 'My Assigned Tasks' island is on the page.
- An error message should no longer be received when editing an existing task.
- Renaming a Running Taskflow should no longer result in a page error.
- When going to Manage Taskflows, the role name will now display as opposed to the role type.
- The downloaded filename will be correct when downloading from Firefox, even with a space in the filename.
- The delete task process now cleans up all dependent tasks and related records. This will reduce load times and prevent error messages.
- Fixed a minor misspelling in assigned tasks.
- Item identifiers will show as required if it has been set.
- Attachments will show once uploaded without a page refresh.
- The drop down will work as expected even with very short task names (ie. a number).
- Compatibility view is no longer needed to attach documents or complete tasks.
- Documents attached to assigned tasks can now be opened without backend work needing done.