Release Date: November 11, 2016
- Announcement comments will now display the newest comments at the top.
- Read Receipt reminders will no longer be sent to deactivated users.
- The announcement attachment now displays the full document name when viewing within Firefox browsers.
- When previewing an announcement, the hyperlinks will open by double clicking the link as opposed to right clicking and selecting to open in a new browser tab.
- When receiving a notification that a comment has been posted to the announcement, the user will be directed to the announcement comments page, instead of the portal page.
- When an announcement is edited, the posted date and time will not be altered.
- Announcements can now be set to expire the same day as they are posted.
- Announcements that had no expiration date set (& were defaulted to 12/31/9999) can now be edited without receiving an error.