- Resolution information can now be included on reports.
- The module has been updated for Portal Framework version 5.0+.
- Attachments with commas will no longer fail to open when using Chrome.
- The My Help Desk Request island will display correctly even when using custom date picker fields with periods in the field name.
- Custom fields will show on the export, even if they are not selected under My Island Preferences.
- Help Desk requests with default dates will no longer default to 1/1/1980 if no date has been selected.
- "An error occurred while saving your help desk request" should no longer display if a deleted user was assigned as a technician.
- the Submit Help Desk island will now save the help desk selection after a cache clear.
- Help Desk alerts will no longer be sent to the email in the defaulttechemail module property.
- The order of fields on the island and notification are now the same.
- If a technician was assigned as the Default Technician and that user is deactivated, tickets will no longer be assigned tickets.
- Alerts with comments containing quotes pasted from Microsoft Word will no longer display as invalid characters.
- An error should no longer occur when moving tickets from one Help Desk to another with a deleted technician or requester.