- Announcements with expiration dates will now be removed from the list on the day it expires. Previously, the announcement would stay in the list until the day after the expiration date had passed.
- Announcements that have been clicked on will change colors to indicate the announcement has been viewed.
- The expiration date will auto adjust if the start on date is changed.
- Branding/Themes may be applied to all Announcements islands by changing the theme's style sheet.
- Search results have been improved to more easily find recent announcements posted.
- The default text size for announcements can be set.
- The module has been updated for Portal Framework versions 5.0+.
- Announcements with read receipts enabled will no longer contain deactivated users.
- Announcement hyperlinks, within the popup alert, will no longer break after editing and resending the announcement.
- The 'Return to Previous Page' link has been removed when the announcement is opened through the email message.
- The setting for the page size of the Group Announcements island no longer allows for 0. This was previously causing an error to display.
- Announcements that have only an image in the body will not throw a "No Body" error when editing.
- Announcements Read Receipt reminders will not attempt to send to deactivated users.
- Question marks should no longer appear in the body of announcements (unless specifically typed).
- My Group Announcements will no longer throw an error message when the manager of a workgroup with an announcement posted has been deleted.
- Announcements will not produce an error message if the user has been deleted from the portal.
See What Will be Included in the Next Release