Purpose of Release
The OnSemble Team has continued to move forward with improvements to the OnSemble Suite of products this quarter! We are excited to introduce a new module in addition to some key product updates that many of you have been asking to see!
Release Date: October 30, 2015
- Multiple document upload
- The popup alert now will display when the portal is first visited as well as when a new alert is delivered
Connect for SharePoint leverages Microsoft SharePoint Foundation’s offering to unlock advanced new ways of managing on premise Microsoft Office documents. SharePoint Connect integrates with your organization’s Office 365 SharePoint Site, unlocking ways to manage SharePoint documents in the cloud from within your portal, as well as mobile devices.
- Title bars will no longer scroll with the page on Public Pages
- You no longer have to press enter when editing island titles. Clicking off the title field will save the name.
- Carousel islands added to the second and third tabs will now work if a Carousel island is also on the first tab
- The island title may now be exited by clicking off the field instead of having to press enter
- List islands should now re-size properly
- Copying a tabbed island no longer will result in errors when adding or editing tabs
- Tabbed islands will no longer result in new islands being added to the very bottom of the page with multiple scrolls
- Previewing Portal Text Editor content will now work correctly when viewing
- Plus symbols in file names will no longer cause documents to throw a 404 error
- List island configuration will not display latency if there is a mapped network drive within the portal that does not exist on the network any longer
- Island skins have been fixed to be appropriate sizes
- Typo fixed when editing an Image island
- URLs with an apostrophe will no longer break all other image islands on the page
- Workgroup Templates to import have been updated for the framework version
- If island heights were referenced in the webconfig, the portal will no longer throw an error after the update
- The workgroup assistant managers page is now paginated so it does not take as long to load
5.0 Training Guide (Updates for 5.0.1 coming soon!)