The following browsers and versions are supported for Portal Framework 6.0 - 7.2
Fully supported browsers:
- Internet Explorer 11
- Compatibility mode should not be enabled.
- IE 10 is no longer supported. Microsoft ended support for IE 10 March 2017.
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
Partially Supported Browsers:
- New Microsoft Edge (Chromium)
- Passageways expects that all OnSemble products will continue to work as they currently do in Microsoft Edge. At this time, we have not completed a full QA Regression but plan to do so in a future next release. Please report any issues to Tech Support
- The new Microsoft Edge is now based on Chromium and was released on Jan 15, 2020. It is compatible with all supported versions of Windows, and macOS.
- What is the New Microsoft Edge?
- Lifecycle FAQ—Internet Explorer and Edge
- Passageways expects that most OnSemble products and features are functional in Safari. We have not completed a full QA regression and do not plan on doing so in the future.
- The intention is for use of the browser from a mobile/tablet device. We do not support Safari for Windows, as this is no longer supported by Windows itself.**