Dashboards 4.12.1 Release Information
Purpose of Release:
The Dashboards Module 4.12.1 release is now available! You may notice that the version number has changed from 4.2.0 to 4.12.1 which is not a typical. Due to an internal issue we had to change the module version from 4.2 to 4.12. This is not an indicator that this was a major update. Only a few key features and bug fixes are included.
Release Date: April 10th, 2015
- Additional Visual options were added to adjust tick displays to show annotations on Major Points only, Min and Max Points or None. This feature was added to allow other options if your annotations are overlapping.
- Added an additional "User" level permission on the visualization so that only the specified users can add the visualization to the page. Once a visualization is added to an island it can still be viewed by all users who have access.
- File validation failures when updating should not occur unless changes were made by the customer.
- Visualization descriptions now display line breaks.
- If a user is subscribed to a visualization, and that visualization is updated, no alert is sent to the subscriber. Please add your thoughts to this forum.
- When using the number gauge and displaying as a percentage, the % sign is cut off.
- Annotation labels no longer overlap when 4 decimal places are being used.
- The product version number is incorrect in Programs & Features. This does not impact the product upgrade process.
- Users are unable to add visualizations to islands if a visualization they were a viewer of has been deleted after applying the 4.12.1 update.