NOTE: It is recommended that you contact Passageways Technical Support to assist with this update. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 765-535-1880 opt.1 to schedule.
Running Live Update
1. Log onto the portal server using a user with local administrator rights.
2. In your web browser, visit the Support Center and sign in with your Support Center Account.
3. Go to the Portal Administrator Center, click the Live Update icon.
Related KB: How to Update Your Portal Server Using Live Update
4. Apply Vendor Management Module 18.104.22.168 and save the Manual Task to your desktop or any location of your choice.
5. Complete all Manual Tasks listed below.
Service packs or patches may include manual tasks that Live Update cannot complete automatically but are necessary for the update to work correctly. These manual tasks are typically SQL scripts that need to be run against the appropriate database. Details of the manual tasks are listed below.
1. Apply Vendor Management 22.214.171.124 SQL Script in SQL Server Management Studio
a. Backup the VendorManagement Database
b. Open the sql script, VendorManagementModule_4001_PatchScript.sql, saved in step 4 above
c. Select the VendorManagement database and run the query
Note:Service pack updates will not work correctly if sql scripts are not applied immediately or result in errors. If errors occur please keep a copy of the errors and contact Passageways Support immediately by calling 765-497-8815.
2. Creating a Vendor Bannner
Manual changes must be made to every current portal banner in use for the alerts part of the Vendor Management Module to work correctly. Please refer to the article How to set alerts for the Vendor Management Module for detailed instructions.