Vendor Management Module v4.4.1 Release Information
Purpose of Release:
This release focused on fixing bugs found in the prior release.
Release Date: Target Date- Oct. 23rd, 2014
- Quotation marks in vendor names will no longer cause the Manage Vendors tool to error.
- Deleting a document tied to a notification no longer causes the vendor to error.
- Negative values are allowed as answer weights for scorecard questions.
- Scorecard template names can now be edited without having to change the weights.
- The Job Title field will now display when running a custom Vendor Summary Report.
- New values added to the Additional Information drop down fields will now display even if a value has already been selected for this field.
- Vendors will review dates earlier than 1/1/1980 will no longer error when trying to edit the company information from the Vendor Snapshot.
- The Vendor Additional Information Report only shows the first entry in the CSV export file.
- Archived Checklist Items that have names over 50 characters long, & were uploaded/archived prior to the updates being applied, will not open.