Photos Module 184.108.40.206 upgrade adds support for full-text searching
Running Live Update
1. Log onto the portal server using a user with local administrator rights.
2. In your web browser, visit the Support Center and sign in with your Support Center Account.
3. Go to the Portal Administrator Center, click the Live Update icon.
Related KB: How to Update Your Portal Server Using Live Update
4. Apply Photo Albums Module Upgrade. Save the manual task file, PhotoAlbumsModule_4001_patchScript.sql, to the desktop.
Service packs or patches may include manual tasks that Live Update cannot complete automatically but are necessary for the udpate to work correctly. These manual tasks are typically SQL scripts that need to be run against the appropriate database. Details of the manual tasks are listed below.
1. Apply Photo Albums Module 220.127.116.11 SQL Script in SQL Server Managment Studio
a. Backup the Photos Database
b. Open the sql script, PhotoAlbumsModule_4001_patchScript.sql, saved in step 4 above
c. Select the Photos database and run the query
Starting photo album update process.
Enabling full-text indexing for this version of photo albums