Management Blogs, v188.8.131.52
- When creating a blog category, viewers will be assigned to provide permissions who will be able to see posts from that category on the View Blogs island.
- Improved the right panel for navigating to different blogs. Viewers will only see categories they are assigned as a viewer.
- Upgraded the Activity Feed functionality. Any changes to an activated Blog will now be added to the activity feed automatically. The category viewers will see these updates on the Activity Feed wall.
- Subscribers will now receive an alert when the blog is activated from the Manage Blog page.
- Fixed some bugs where the Blog Owner adds subscribers.
- The manage blog page shows the date the blog was last modified. The page now displays blogs based on the modified date instead of the created date.