A: You must be the owner of the help desk in order to see it in the drop down when configuring the Submit Help Desk Requests Island.
Articles in this section
- OS EDU - Help Desks Quick Presentation
- OS EDU - How Can I DELETE a Field from a Help Desk?
- OS EDU: How can I see a Help Desk Ticket I know I submitted?
- Submit Help Desk Request Island Log error “Object reference not set to an instance of an object.”
- Why don’t I see any Help Desks when configuring the Submit Help Desk Requests Island?
- Why is the Configure this Island action disabled when I access the Actions button on a Submit Help Desk Request island?
- Why don’t I receive any alerts when a user submits a request to a Help Desk that I am a technician of?