NOTE: It is recommended that you contact Passageways Technical Support to assist with this update. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 765-535-1880 opt.1 to schedule.
Installing dtSearch Indexer
1. On the portal server, download the dtSearch patch 126.96.36.199 executable to the desktop of the server and rename d45_PortalDocumentIndexer.exe to PortalDocumentIndexer.exe
2. Browse to the dtSearch Indexer file usually found at [root]\Program Files\Passageways\Services\dtSearchIndexer
3. Replace the PortalDocumentIndexer.exe in the dtSearchIndexer folder with the downloaded version
4. Copy PortalDocumentIndexer.exe.config and paste to desktop.
5. Open the PortalDocumentIndexer.exe.config in the dtSearchIndexer folder and paste the following tag to the bottom of the config file, just above the </configuration> tag
<add key="TempSpiderPath" value="e:\dtSearch\TempSpiderFiles"></add>
6. Correct the tempSpiderPath to your desired location, making sure there is no slash or space at the end of the path string
7. Make sure the created folder is accessible to the Passageways impersonated user by giving that user Full Control permissions in folder Properties > Security Tab