NOTE: It is recommended that you contact Passageways Technical Support to assist with this update. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 765-535-1880 opt.1 to schedule.
Running Live Update
1. Log onto the portal server using a user with local administrator rights.
2. In your web browser, visit the LiveUpdate website.
Related KB: How to Update Your Portal Server Using Live Update
3. If necessary, change the path of the dtSearch Executable Install Directory to the current path. This is usually just a drive letter change and is typically located in c:\program files\passageways\services\dtsearchIndexer.
4. Apply dtSearch Module 220.127.116.11.
Service packs or patches may include manual tasks that Live Update cannot complete automatically but are necessary for the udpate to work correctly. These manual tasks are typically SQL scripts that need to be run against the appropriate database. Details of the manual tasks are listed below.
1. Manual task is listed in Step 4 above.
2. Manually run the dtSearch Indexer to recreate the document index immediately, or wait for the scheduled task to run for you.