Announcements Module v4.11.2 Release Information
Purpose of Release:
Release Date: Sept. 26th, 2014
This release focused on fixing a few bugs as well as reverting some module behaviors back to how they originally worked.
Important Information for IE9 Users:
- Edit box does not pop up when trying to edit an announcement in IE 9.
No feature enhancements are included with this release.
- Announcements Islands will now show all current announcements. In the Announcements v4.11 release, the default filter was changed to show the current month.
- Only the announcement poster will receive comment alerts.
- Chrome now allows for announcements to be edited.
- Members of a workgroup through a role will now show on the Read Receipt list of users who have not read the announcement.
- Question marks will no longer appear when an announcement has been edited, and carriage returns added, and resent.
- When re-alerting users, and sending a message with the alert, HTML code will no longer appear in the email alert.