Purpose of Release
Portal Framework 4.11.1 addresses a few key document experiences that were identified by early adopters of Portal Framework 4.11. With their help we were able to quickly modify these experiences with this release.
- Fixed a bug that caused the dropdown “Open” menu item in Portal Documents to behave differently than just clicking the link.
- Resolved an issue that resulted in the portal locking up and displaying “request timed out” to all users.
- Resolved an issue of all documents not being treated as read only when Live Edit was turned off resulting in multiple prompts for authentication even when it was not required.
- Resolved multiple issues with portal documents requiring additional authentication when additional authentication was not required.
- Resolved a bug where if a user has the ability to live edit a document that is placed on a PTE they were unable to do so.