Employee Portal Solution Release Now Available
Release Date: August 8, 2014
We are excited to announce that the Employee Portal Solution release is now available! We have included numerous enhancements and bug fixes that can be reviewed in our release notes.
Key Product Updates
The following products have been updated and are now available in this release. All of these updates must be applied concurrently with Portal Framework 4.12!
- Portal Framework 4.12 Release Notes Installation Notes
- Announcements 4.11.0 Release Notes Installation Notes
- dtSearch 4.3.0 Release Notes Installation Notes
- Forms Builder Module 4.11.0 Release Notes Installation Notes
- Polls 4.2.0 Release Notes Installation Notes
- Products and Services 4.11.0 Release Notes Installation Notes
- Vendor Management 4.4. Release Notes Installation Notes
Note: Please read release notes carefully as this is a major update to this module.
Featured Application Updates
The following Consulting Featured Applications will need to be upgraded to work properly on Portal Framework v4.12. If you have any of these applications, or any consulting project, on your portal please contact your CSM before upgrading.
Custom Landing Page
- Employee Directory
- Employee Recognition
- Learning Management System
- Lobby Management
- Management Blog
- Supply Order w/Inventory Mgmt
- Contact CSM for any other Consulting Project not listed
How To Get Updates?
Updates can be run on your own or assistance can be requested by emailing email@example.com. Please include the following information in the request:
- System Summary (Reports > Portal Framework > System Summary. Copy the blue section with version information)
- Portal to update (Production, Sandbox, etc)
- Date & time for update
- Server access contact
If Passageways is hosting your portal, we will be scheduling these updates soon. You will be notified as soon as the schedule is ready. If you would like your portal to be updated sooner you can email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sandboxes are Available
We strongly encourage all organizations to consider using a Sandbox, especially those customers with consulting applications. Many organizations are currently taking advantage of our Sandbox option to review, test, and educate their staff prior to a production update. For more information on Sandbox Portals, click here.
Education and Training Resources
Many resources are now available to guide you through the update.
Employee Portal version 4.12 release webinar
Vendor Management version 4.4 Release overview webinars
- Recording coming soon!
Vendor Management Basics Training on version 4.4
- Friday, August 22, 2014 @ 2:00pm EST
- Friday, August 29, 2014 @ 2:00pm EST
In-person formal classroom training on Vendor Management version 4.4
- Friday, September 12, 2014 9:00am – 12:00pm EST Passageways Headquarters - Lafayette, IN
If you have any questions, or would like to schedule update assistance, don't hesitate to contact our support team by emailing email@example.com or calling 765-535-1880 opt. 1.
VP of Customer Support