- CSM creates case to run EBR for a customer.
- Open the queries, attached below.
- Get into SQL.
- For each database that is in the list:
4a. Perform a Find/Replace on the database if necessary.
4b. Find: The name of the database listed in the Databases section at the top of the EBR Queries.
4c. Replace: The name of the database in SQL.
- Change the date range to have the appropriate start day for your EBR range, and change the number in the @EndDate to be the number of days to run the report over. (It is currently set to 365)
- Run the query.
- If there are any issues with the queries, fix them. Most issues should be eliminated by now
- Look at the data briefly and determine if it is all right, and to make sure each query ran successfully and no errors show up.
- Go into Tools -> Options
- Click on the + next to Query Results, and then next to SQL Server, and click on Results to Text
- In the Output format, change the value to Custom delimiter
- In the Custom delimiter, put a carat. (^)
- Click OK to exit this screen
- Open up a new query window.
- Copy/Paste the query that you ran earlier and checked over into this new window. We need to do this because the options we just set won’t take effect in that window, only new ones.
- Locate the Results to File button and click it. It is highlighted in the below screenshot.
- Execute the Search.
- In the window that pops up, name the file with the company name and the date range the EBR was run on.
- Open the file to make sure it is carat (^) delimited.
- Download the file or email it to yourself from the server.
- Open the file in Excel, delimited on carats (^)
5/12/2016 - Changed Banner assignment to Theme assignment, fixed duplicate query that would always run whether AD was on or not, removed login from EIM queries since it is now AD dependent.
5/23/2016 - Added commented out NOCOUNT line. When uncommented, it will not put the X rows created lines in the text file.
10/20/2017 - Page hit counts will be inflated by iView islands that display portal pages.