There are different permissions for adding announcements and editing announcements. In order to be able to edit an announcement, the user must be an assistant manager of the workgroup, and have Edit / Delete Announcements permission.
- Right-click the workgroup folder and choose Permissions
- Click Add/Remove Assistant Managers
- Find the users, highlight them, and click Add.
- Click OK. This makes those users Assistant Managers of the workgroup.
- On the user in the Workgroup Permissions screen, click the dropdown and choose Edit Permissions
- Check the box for Edit / Delete Announcements.
- Click OK.